Cracks & Crawl Space
Foundation Crack repair
Polyurethane injection involves injecting leaking basement cracks with a foam rubber seal. These injections provide a permanent seal when properly injected into a crack by a professional waterproofing specialist like Perma Jack.
The Advantages of Polyurethane Crack Injection
- Polyurethane is a usable material for crawl space waterproofing in Louisville, no matter the weather or condition of the crack. Even if the crack leaks, is full of mineral deposits or mud, wide, or narrow, this material gets the job done.
- We may clean out the crack before completing a polyurethane injection.
- Polyurethane chemically expands five to 10 times its original volume, allowing you to effectively fill gaps. Once filled with polyurethane, the cracks are virtually invisible and are as porous as concrete.
- Fine cracks or those saturated with water are weak and may require high injection pressure. Electric pumps can produce injection pressure up to 3200 PSI.
- Polyurethane cures rapidly, making it the ideal choice for actively leaking cracks that may be flooding the basement or crawl space. Our team will stop the water fast.
- Similar to epoxy crack injection, low-pressure polyurethane crack injection offers positive confirmation that the crack is filled completely
- Water causes polyurethane to cure faster, making it an ideal choice for monitoring the efficacy of the injection as it happens. We flood the wall while we perform the polyurethane injection to watch for the leak to stop.
Crawl Space Issues?
Most homeowners never even go into the crawl space of their home. Crawl spaces with dirt floors, excessive humidity, and improper support can lead to mold in the home, sagging floors, and foundation damage.
- Crawl space water
- High indoor humidity
- Sagging or bouncing floors
- Damaged floor joists
- Vented crawl space
- Wet/failing crawl space insulation
- Loose/failing vapor barrier
- Mildew & mold-like growth
- Rusted, corroded metal
- Odors & allergens
PermaJack can lift and stabilize existing beams and floor joists in your crawl space. PermaJack can install additional support beams and permanently mounted stabilizer jacks to help level floors and reduce sagging areas, and to permanently stabilize the home.
Enter your contact details here to help us serve you better and faster. Or call us at 502-625-5856